Thread: New XPS 16 Freezes

New XPS 16 Freezes

I am having the Dell Studio XPS 16 laptop which is only five days older. In this 5 days this laptop freezed for 6-7 times. I have not made any changes in the factory settings of this laptop. I am not able to get this issue and the solution for this. So i am here to get the suggestions from you people for resolving the new XPS 16 Freezing problem.

Re: New XPS 16 Freezes

You are having the Dell Studio XPS 16 laptop which is only 5 days old and it has the freezing problem. This laptop comes with the Windows 7 operating system. I think there is some program installed in your laptop which is requiring all the free RAM memory of the laptop and because of which the operating system is not getting enough memory to process other programs in your laptop because of which the laptop is freezing many time.

I think you have installed some software in your new XPS 16 laptop because of which it is Freezing because i dont think so there is any problem in the operating system of the brand new laptop so that it can freeze without any issue. So i you have installed any new software in this laptop so first of all remove that software because it is possible that the software is causing the problem in the laptop.

I think there are too many processes are running in your new XPS 16 laptop because of which the laptop is getting freezed more often. So i will advise you to remove some of the programs from the start up processes of your laptop in the Windows 7 operating system. I think this will resolve the freezing problem of your new Dell studio XPS 16 laptop.

I dont think so that you should try to resolve this freezing issue of the brand new Dell studio XPS 16 laptop by your self because this laptop is only five days old and it is under warranty period so you should contact the dell service and support center for resolving this problem of your new laptop. hey will resolve this problem without charging you anything.

According to me you should ask for the replacement of the Dell Studio XPS 16 laptop which you are having and facing the freezing issue with it with the new laptop. The Dell has the 21 days replacement policy from the date on which you have purchased it. So contact to dell and ask them for replacement of this laptop with the new one. Provide that you have not mishandled the laptop.