Thread: Dell Studio 15 screen flicker

Dell Studio 15 screen flicker

Hello. I have a Dell Studio 15 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I am not able to work out well with the system as the screen flickers everytime. I have no idea what could be the reason? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Dell Studio 15 screen flicker

The problem could be generally related to the issue that is been causing the screen flickering with the BIOS. You need to update the BIOS inorder to make the issue to be sorted out well. This may then help you out to work out for the thing. All you need to do is to make the issue to be sorted out by Updating the Bios for the same. This will then help you out to get the issue to be sorted. So do look out

The issue can be sorted out well by looking out for the video card that may be corrupted. Do check out for the issue that may be causing. It may be that he video card is been not proper and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to work well. So in order to make the issue to be sorted out well. You may then be able to perform with the laptop well.

There is a possibility that the application or the drivers that is been installed to the system may be affected by a virus. You need to check out for the same by using a good antivirus application to scan the system and then check out for the issue to make it get sorted out well. This may then help you out by scanning the system. Do check out.

You need to use Quick heal total security antivirus application that may then help to get the issue to be sorted out well. The application that is the antivirus has the tendency to detect the threat that is been affecting the system and then eliminated the same out from the system. Do use the application. This may help you out to make the things proper.

Reinstall the drivers for the video card that is been installed to the system. All you need to do is to make open the control panel option and then select the desired application to make it remove. After you have selected click on remove button and then check out for the issue. It may then be sorted out well. I hope this may work for you.