Thread: Latitide D810 - lost all sound with Windows 7

Latitide D810 - lost all sound with Windows 7

Hello. I have a Dell Latitide D810 laptop and it is been upgraded with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have lost all the sound or audio capabilities from the system. I have no idea what could be the issue. But it was working fine with my previously installed operating system that is Windows Xp. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. Thank you.

Re: Latitide D810 - lost all sound with Windows 7

As you have upgraded the system it is necessary that you look out for the change. That as the system been upgraded you need to update the installed application and drivers that is associated with the peripherals. Sp in order to make the things work t well it would be better hat you do check out for the issue hat is been causing such things. Hope this should help.

It would be that the application is not able to work or process out to the system that you are using. So in order to make the things work out do look out for the addon support that may then help the application or the driver to support. This may then help you out o make the things work out in your way. Check it out.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work or process out for you. All you need to do is to get the latest drivers for the audio tool from the official site that may be supporting Windows 7 operating system. This may then help you out to work or make the audio device to function well. I hope this may support.

Try to reinstall the drivers for the same that may then help in making the issue to be sorted. For this all you need to do is to open the control panel option and then select the driver that is been associated. Now click on remove button and then restart the system. After it is been done it is necessary that you do check out for the new updated drivers and install it.

Install the drivers in the safe mode option. As the safe mode do not have embedded features as that of Windows 7 so it would be essential and necessary that you check out for the thing that may allow you to make the device workable. So perform the action by getting the drivers and then make the system to run under safe mode. Install it.