Thread: Integrated Webcam not working on Inspiron 1545

Integrated Webcam not working on Inspiron 1545

I am having the Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. The issue is that the Integrated Webcam not working on Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. I am not able to figure out the problem but this webcam was working properly before. But it is not working from last one week. So i want help in resolving this problem of the laptop webcam.

Re: Integrated Webcam not working on Inspiron 1545

You are having the Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop and it has the Windows 7 operating system. The issue which you are facing is that the integrated web camera is not working of this laptop. So may be this is the driver software issue. So insert the driver disc of the laptop and reinstall the driver software for the webcam of the laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If the webcam is not starting after reinstalling the driver software of the webcam in the Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop for the Windows 7 operating system then i think this is the hardware issue related to the webcam of the laptop. May be the integrated webcam of this laptop is disabled from the device manager of the laptop. So go in the device manager and enable it again by right clicking on it.

It is quite possible that the some of the software installed in the laptop like antivirus program or may be the firewall of the laptop are not letting the webcam of the laptop work. So i will Advice you to try again with the webcam by disabling the firewall of the laptop and the antivirus of the laptop. May be this can resolve the integrated webcam issue of your laptop.

You have mentioned that in your query about the integrated webcam of your Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop was working properly before in the Windows 7 operating system. So i will advice you to restore the system settings of your laptop back to the date when the laptop was working properly with the integrated webcam. So try this out and revert back over here.