Thread: Inspiron 1526 battery not charging while plugged in

Inspiron 1526 battery not charging while plugged in

I am having the Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop and i am facing the charging issue with this dell laptop. The battery of the laptop is not charging after connecting it to the AC power supply for the charge. This is only 2 month old laptop and it started giving problem from now only. So what can be the possible reason for that and suggest some methods to resolve this Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop battery charging issue.

Re: Inspiron 1526 battery not charging while plugged in

You are having the Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop which you have purchased two months before and you are facing the battery charging problem with this laptop. The battery of the laptop is not able to charge when you are connecting it to the AC power supply for that. So this may be the charger issue or may be the laptop issue. But i will advise you to reconnect the laptop battery and try to charge it again.

First of all make sure that the charger of your Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop is working properly, because if the problem is with the charger than the battery of the laptop will not charge. You can check it out with some other Dell laptops which has the the same charger for charging their battery. So check it out and it the charger is not working then it is time to change it.

I think there is problem with the battery of your Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop, may be it is over charged before because of which it got damaged and now it is not able to charge. You can check it out with some other Dell laptop. I am sure it is the problem of your Dell laptop battery and not with the charger of the laptop. So this is the possible reason which i think for this battery charging issue of your laptop.

If you have checked both the battery and charger of the Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop with some other Dell laptop and both are working properly then it may be the problem with your laptop itself. I think there is some issue with the laptop wiring or the charging port of the laptop. So check it out. It is better to contact some computer engineer for that purpose.

You are saying that this Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop is only two months older and from now only it has started giving the problem now only. So i think you should contact to the Dell service and support center for that. Because your Dell Inspiron 1526 laptop is still in the warranty period and they should deal with this battery issue of your laptop without charging you anything.