Thread: Airtel EDGE: ebuddy not connecting on nokia 6330 classic

Airtel EDGE: ebuddy not connecting on nokia 6330 classic

Hello to all,
    I have nokia 6330 classic mobile phone which has prepaid airtel connection. I recently download and install ebuddy application on my mobile phone successfully, but I unable to connect it to internet. I don't know why ebuddy not connecting on nokia 6330 classic? Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by KALANI84; 15-04-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Re: Airtel EDGE: ebuddy not connecting on nokia 6330 classic

Hey I also had the same problem. I also had the same mobile phone and I also experienced the same problem. Then I tried to connect it for three times and at third time I able to connect ebuddy application on my nokia 6330 classic mobile phone. I think you also try to connect it for 3-4 times to get connected on the internet. I hope this will help you.

Why don't you use other mobile messenger like Nimbuzz for your mobile phone. It has the same features as your ebuddy application. Create your Nimbuzz account. This can can be done on the website or your mobile phone.
    Now you are ready for - free calls, chat, and more with your buddies from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and others.
    You can get this application from it's official site.

I think Airtel has block you from accessing third party application on your and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just contact your Airtel Customer care and asked him about this problem. They definitely help you to fix this problem. I think most of the people face such type of problem. The customer care number is 121.

You must use Palringo instead of ebuddy for your mobile. Just click here to get this application. Chat to all of your friends no matter what Instant Messenger they use. Bring your chats to life with picture and voice messaging. Just transfer this application to your mobile y connecting it to your computer.

You have to use fring mobile messenger for your mobile phone. fring is a free mobile application that lets users communicate with friends on popular networks over their mobile phone's internet connection. fring users make free mobile calls, video calls, live chat & more, from their mobile phone with all their friends on fring & other internet services like Skype®, MSN Messenger®, GoogleTalk™, AIM®, ICQ® , Facebook® & Twitter, all through one central, integrated phone book.