Thread: Alps Touchpad Can Not Be Disabled In Windows 7 / Vista

Alps Touchpad Can Not Be Disabled In Windows 7 / Vista

Hello, I am having the Windows 7 Installed on my Netbook NB205 from the Windows Xp. And it is working as per the requirement without any problem except the problem of the touchpad. If I try to disable the Touchpad, it is not giving me any solution for disabling it. Even though the Toshiba has given the ON or OFF utility, it is not working on my laptop. If I try to use the Windows Vista then also the same problem happens. If I use the Windows xp then only, it will work fine. Is there any other solution from which I will able to solve that problem. If you have, then please provide that to me.

Re: Alps Touchpad Can Not Be Disabled In Windows 7 / Vista

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the problem of the Driver installation. As if you are not installed the diver perfectly then such type of problems may occur. So, simply make use of the new installation of the Driver for your chipset and get the solution. As it is happening as you are having the Driver installed for the Windows Xp only and they are not working for your Windows 7. So, simply install the Driver for your Windows 7 and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I am also getting the same problem and not able to get any solution removing that problem. I have tried to find out the solution but I don't get any, so I simply again switch to the Windows Xp. And in Windows XP, I am not getting any kind of problem. If you are having any solution for that, then give that to me also. So, I can solve the problem and make use of the Windows 7 on my computer.

Hello, Make use of the Device Manager for your problem. You need to remove the Mouse Driver from your laptop. Then simply disable and enable it. After that you need to restart your Operating system. After that you must need to check whether the problem has been solved or not. It will simply solve your problem. It will simply solve your problem. As I have solved mine one. You need to check it.

Hello, I have installed the HP TouchPad Driver for the Toshiba laptop and now it is working as the newer. It is not giving me any kind of problem while using it. And the main thing is that, I have used the Toshiba driver which are not able to solve my problem for the Toshiba P305D-S8900 laptop. But, my problem had been solved with the help of the HP Driver. So, you can simply try for it and get solved for your problem. After installing that you just need to restart your Laptop.

Hello, I think the problem is related to the Driver only. If you simply make use of the Driver which are related to the Windows 7 then you will able to disable the Touchpad. Most of the time, this problem gets solved when the hardware find out the required driver. So, simply make use of the internet and find out the driver for your laptop related to the Windows 7 and get solved for your problem.