Thread: HTC HD2 Lock code fails

HTC HD2 Lock code fails

I am running with three instances where the device lock code gets failed (overall code is not recognized by the device ) and device gets hanged to work after 5 attempts.

Each one attempts needs the phone to be reset, SD card erased which included the some games and movies. Its not a big loss for me but I don't need this to be continue . Anyone experience this then please suggest me for better solution?

HTC HD2 Lock code fails

If your device is not accepting that you entered to open it then you need to open it with the exact that you set earlier. The problem that you discussed here associated with your memory card then you can remove the card form your phone when you gonna enter the code for your device.

Your phone device can't accept the code more than 5 time and you have to reset the code after 5 times. Just report this bug to the manufacture they will provide the best solution for this...

HTC HD2 Unlock Code

The uniquely created HTC HD2 unlock codes that is provided to use with this software . To enter the code and it's execution, you need to have your device in the active mode to receive the code exactly. You can use the SIM card of any network in the worldwide*. Free your handset from any network restrictions to use this software that is named as " HTC HD2 Unlock Code ".

You have tom pay $30.99 for this product and it will solve your problem to generate a new one and unique code for the device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

HTC HD2 Lock code fails

I described about this problem with TMO today on the MS campus. They replied that there is some issue with MS Exchange and the phone. They suggested me to use an alphanumeric password rather than numbered password for the device lock. A fix might be in the works but that remains to be seen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Unlocking a HTC HD2 phone

Hello, there is an simple way through which you can just unlock your HTC HD2 phone, follow the instructions as follows :

1. Switch on your HTC phone with an unaccepted SIM card in can be done without any SIM card.
    2. Enter your HTC unlock code you acquired earlier.
    3. Your HTC phone should be unlocked and may automatically restart.

In this situation, you were wondering the HTC HD2 is also known by some carriers as the HTC HD2 T8585 or HTC Leo 100. Commonly, they are all the similar cell phone.