Thread: Hosted BES Recommendations?

Hosted BES Recommendations?

Hello to all,
    Can anyone tell me anyone had tried hosted BES services. I am planning to run it as 24/7 at home. I have heard of hosted BES services and that's why I want some Recommendations. Please help me in Hosted BES Recommendations?
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Hosted BES Recommendations?

I am using exchangemymail for my blackberry device. Exchange My Mail is a full service provider of hosted business-class email and collaboration services. By partnering with industry-leading technology partners, Exchange My Mail provides small and medium business customers and enterprise departments with customized and affordable advanced messaging solutions.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I use mail2web and it is working fine. I think it is easy to use and manage. This website is a wiki based knowledge base system for mail2web.com users and customers. It contains both generic articles about mail2web.com services as well as mail2web Mobile Email, Business Exchange, SharePoint and other paid services. You have to use BlackBerry add-on provided by mail2web to get this service . Your email, contacts and calendar are wirelessly synchronized to and from your BlackBerry mobile device keeping you in-touch and in the loop.

As per my knowledge you have to use add on of the BES instead of BIS to get rid out of this problem. It is comes with your carrier. I don't know whether it is possible to sync the notes with mail2web and then save the sent message. I think this facility is only available on the windows mobile device. I used my exchange server earlier.

Why don't you use BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0 Trial Offer. It has following features.
    * The dynamic, web-based BlackBerry Administration Service is an easy to use yet powerful centralized administrative console designed to manage users, groups and applications
    * Built-in high availability architecture to maximize system uptime and minimize unplanned downtime of BlackBerry Enterprise Server components, offering peace of mind in mission-critical environments
    * BlackBerry® Enterprise Transporter simplifies user migration from previous versions of BlackBerry Enterprise Server by providing administrators with the ability to move users to and from environments easily, helping ensure upgrades go smoothly
    * Improved access to desktop features2 on BlackBerry® smartphones, such as flagging important email messages, browsing through folders, viewing and attaching files, opening and forwarding calendar appointments, easily accessing network drives and more