Thread: NB205 N325 Fn+F8 Doesn't Work After Upgrade To Windows 7 Ultimate

NB205 N325 Fn+F8 Doesn't Work After Upgrade To Windows 7 Ultimate

Hello to everyone. I am having Toshiba Mini NB205 N325. It was having the Windows 7 Starter preinstalled. Then I simply upgraded it to the Windows 7 Ultimate version. But, after the upgradation of the operating system my laptops function keys are not working properly. And due to that problem, I am not able to switch on or off my WiFi Switch adapter. If you are having any idea for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: NB205 N325 Fn+F8 Doesn't Work After Upgrade To Windows 7 Ultimate

Hello, I am also searching for the same solution. I have also performed the same on my laptop and then come to know that the Function Keys are not working properly. Then I tried to find out the all of the solutions which I thought and then come to know that it is not helpful. So, I simply downgrade to the Windows 7. So, if you are having any solution for this, then provide that to me also, So I can simply solve my problem also by installing the Windows 7 Ultimate. If you have the solution then reply to me.

Hello, I think you have not installed the Drivers and that is why you are getting the problem. If you simply uninstall the drivers which are already installed and then simply if you install the new Chipset and other drivers then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply install the new drivers and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.

Hello, I think that you are getting the problem due to the driver installation. If you simply install the drivers for the Flash Card then you will able to get the solution for your Function key problem. It will simply solve your problem. So, you just need to download the Flash Card Driver and then after installing them on your Laptop you can simply solve the problem of your Function key. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you must need to make use of the installation of the Flash Card Driver, when I upgraded my laptop to the Windows 7 Ultimate, same problem was happened to my laptop and then I solved that by installing the driver for the Flash Card. So, you must need to install them on your computer. And also reinstall the all of the other Driver and you will able to get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem.