Thread: Battery On Satellite A135-S4527 Won't Charge and Computer won't run on just Charger

Battery On Satellite A135-S4527 Won't Charge and Computer won't run on just Charger

Hello, I am having the Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Laptop. And it is having the battery which won't charge. So, I simply bought the new one. And it work fine for few days. And now it is giving me same problem. I have tried to find out the problem behind this, but won't able to get any. And as I am not able to use the laptop on the charger, then also I am not able to get the solution. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Battery On Satellite A135-S4527 Won't Charge and Computer won't run on just Charger

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new battery simply. But, this time bought the battery which will simply give you warranty and all. And if you buy that from the Toshiba then you will able to the good quality battery which will not give again such kind of problem. So, simply make use of the any of the new battery and get solved for you problem.

Re: Battery On Satellite A135-S4527 Won't Charge and Computer won't run on just Charger

Hello, I was also getting the same problem and then I simply call to the technical person. And then I come to know that the connection from the battery to the laptop is loose. And that connection was giving me problem and due to that connection my battery was not charging. So, you also need to check what is the exact problem you are getting. So, simply call to the technical person and get the solution.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply buy the 48Whr Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Laptop Battery by Amstron (10.8V Li-Ion 6 cell) for your laptop and then you will not get any kind of problem from it. I have recently bought it and it is giving me really good solution for my problem. So, if you use it, then It will simply provide you better solution for it. It is having the features as below:
    • 10.8 V
    • 4400 mAh
    • 48 Whr
    • Li-Ion
    • Protection Plan

Hello, I think you must need to first identify whether the problem which you are getting is from the battery or from any other problem. Simply ask for the any technical person for getting the solution on it. That person will simply check all of the possible solution and you will get solved the problem for the long period. As it may be possible that you will get the same problem with the new battery after few days.