Thread: Satellite A500-ST6622 laptop with Clicking & Popping Audio

Satellite A500-ST6622 laptop with Clicking & Popping Audio

Hello, I am having Toshiba Satellite A500-ST6622 Laptop in my home. And from few days, it is giving me problem while using the Audio. It is giving me some different types of the Clicking and popping sound problem. Whether you are making use of the Laptop speakers or you are using the headphones. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide me solution for it.

Re: Satellite A500-ST6622 laptop with Clicking & Popping Audio

Hello, it may possible that you are having the problem of the Driver. Simply remove your existing driver from your computer and then you can try for the making use of the new driver for your Audio driver. Then simply install the Driver and restart your computer. It will simply solve your problem. And after that you would not get the problem for your Satellite A500-ST6622 laptop with Clicking & Popping Audio.

Hello, simply check the solution below one by one for your problem:
    • You need to check the configuration details for your device. Then you can simply try for the disabling and enabling of the device and get solved for your problem.
    • You need to check for the updated drivers for your Audio device which contains the Realtek.
    • Simply check for the disabling and enabling the Wireless devices. After that you can simply get the solution for your problem.

You must need to check your speakers and headphones are working or not. If they are got defective then it may be possible that they are giving you such kind of problem. So, simply make use of the new speakers and headphones and then get rid of this problem. It will solve your problem. As many of the times due to the defective speakers such kind of problem occur.

Hello, if you want to get the solution for this problem then you must call to the Toshiba for this problem. It will simply solve your problem. It is just needed to call the technical support and get the solution from it. You must be needed to make use of the 800-457-7777 number for this. It will simply solve your problem. It is just needed to call and ask for the solution and then follow the steps provided by them.