Thread: Verizon's Credit Check

Verizon's Credit Check

Hello to all,
    I am using Blackberry device with AT&T. I want to change it to Verizon. I want to asked the credit check process of Verizon's, if I fail their credit check? What type of deposit I have to look for? Please give me information about Verizon's Credit Check.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Verizon's Credit Check

Hey I don't know the credit check process of Verizon's. I have no idea about the deposit. If your credit take more downturn after you have approved by AT&T, then you have to worry about it. Otherwise don't worry about it. As per my knowledge AT&T keeps record of all your transaction in one credit report and this can be seen by Verizon.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think they can report bad debit. As per my information then don't report any payment history. This is normally used in the most of the companies. Credit reference letter can be given by the, but it will not seen on your credit report.
    You have to use pre-paid service to fix this problem.

Hey I am using GoPhone plan of 2 years for AT&T and AT&T will not allow me to have regular service. I have now signed up for Alltel. It was approved and then it took over by Verizon. I think this service is given me by Verizon. If you haven't make any mistake then there is no need to worry about it. I will prefer Pre-paid service.

I think they check for credit. As per my knowledge strict credit policy has been provided by Verizon. They can deny you. They also make you put a deposit. I have recently bought a cool new Verizon wireless chocolate phone and they have check my credit in the store, before buying mobile phone.