Thread: Keyboard Backlight Issues After Update

Keyboard Backlight Issues After Update

Hello, I am having Toshiba Satellite A505-S6965 laptop in my home. Recently I have updated my windows from the use of the Windows Update regarding the Windows vista. And now my keyboard backlight is not working properly. Before that I am making use of the backlight on with the help of the "High Performance" power plan. But, now from that updates my backlight remains the off. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Keyboard Backlight Issues After Update

Hello, If you are getting the problem from the updates, then you must need to make use of the removal of that all of the updates and then you will simply get solved for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the control panel and then you will get the Add and remove program. From that simply remove the all of the updates and after that you need to simply remove that updates and solve your problem. After that simply restart the system.

Hello, I was having the same problem and then I solve my problem with the help of the steps below:
    • Click on the Start Button.
    • Then on the All Programs >> Toshiba >> Utilities
    • After that simply check for the HWsetup.
    • There you will get the illumanation.
    • Simply change the option of the Auto to On.
    • Restart the System.
    • Done.

Hello, I think you need to check the use of the safe mode. As it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem in your updates. So, if you are able to use the keyboard backlight in the safe mode without any problem, then simply remove the updates from the use of the regular mode. As it may be possible that the some of the updates are giving you problem. So, by making use of the removal of each update you need to check whether the problem solved or not.

Hello, if you simply remove all of the updates then only you are going to get the solution. As the problem you are getting is due to the updates which are not installed properly. So, simply make use of the removal of the update and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the uninstallation and then you would not get the problem from that. So, simply do this.