Thread: Battery Usage - To plug In Or Not

Battery Usage - To plug In Or Not

Hello, I have recently bought the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop. This is my first laptop and that is why I am not having more details about it. And I don't have any knowledge about the battery usage. I was thinking to plug in at the time when I was in home, but one of my friend told me to run it down. But, when I run it down, it run for the minute and then goes for the next. I want to know the details for this. If you are having any suggestion for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Battery Usage - To plug In Or Not

Hello, as you know the battery takes the cycle while using. Means it will take the charge and discharge of the laptop battery for getting the full potential. If you are leaving it, plug in while making use of it, it can damage your battery, as after complete charging it can give problem to your battery if you are charging it even it is completely charged. So, simply charge your battery when it is discharged.

Hello, make use of the solution below:
    • When you are using your laptop, you need to plug in your laptop.
    • When the unit is off you can charge it.
    • Hello, simply remove the battery from the unit. And then simply plug the AC adapter.
    • Don't let your battery to the place where it will get heat.
    • Make sure that the battery will be charged when battery will reach to the 35%.

Hello, for getting the good tips which will simply increase the life of your battery. For that you must need to visit the link below and get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. So, simply make use of it and get solved for your problem. It is needed to make use of the link below and get the solution for your query. So, click below:

20 Tips To Increase Battery Life Of Your Laptop

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the help from the manual for your battery which will help you to get the details for saving your battery. So, simply make use of that manual and you will get the different tips for saving the battery life. It will simply provide you help and by making use of that steps you will able to get to increase your battery life.

danielhenry31 Guest

Its a good way to save battery from problems that when you are working with the laptop,don't put the battery to charge that may cause the problems to laptop battery life and when the battery gets discharged,just plug in to the charger and stop working on.
    I have a Dell laptop and I worked on it for 3-4 hours maximum if only I m doing office work and if I m playing games or watching movies then the battery gets discharged in 1-2 hours.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-06-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.