Thread: Which one is best: Samsung Nexus S or HTC Desire Z

Which one is best: Samsung Nexus S or HTC Desire Z

Should I deal in my Desire Z for the Nexus S? I am typically later than browser speed and daily performance. What took place to the nexus sense port? I had a galaxy S earlier and it was all the time slower to the unique desire but with ginger on the NS it just might do the ploy. Are you guy’s content with the NS especially coming from other android devices? Please let me know if anyone has any idea on this.

re: Which one is best: Samsung Nexus S or HTC Desire Z

In my opinion it was an awful idea to ask for an advice in a nexus s site. Anyhow, a fair answer for me would be, there is no huge deal of a dissimilarity between the 2 phones. If you were to purchase one of these, then I would have said Nexus s but as you previously possess the dz, then no needs to make the change. Speed wise they are the similar. The dissimilarity maybe comes from the GPU but you said you are just for browsing experience. I think you should bond to the dz until you get something better. You do have wonderful Devs back there, I am certain finding a well custom rom is not a trouble.

Development on the Desire Z has quite much stalled with the keyboard being the largest limitation. Even the Desire has superior roms for gingerbread. I have owned a SGS earlier and the browser was certainly a little sluggish so I should suppose performance to be on par to that. The SGS wasn't that awful but I switched to the Z mostly because of the LED flash which is very significant to me as a flashlight. Whatever happened to the NS sense port? I was looking at a few videos over at YouTube and they looked truly smooth with a few minor troubles and none functioning features but yet usable!

Unhappily that Samsung has place the most significant file "EFS" at a very anxious place. And, we not at all realize that until we locate that Nexus Sense has wiped the entire EFS data too, making all the IMEI number being the similar. So far everybody is attempting to get it fix, not single news up till now, but shortly SUperAOSP, is the rom shaped with extra setting known as SupSetup. Infinity is shaped by Jonathan Griggs where he is very keen in Android and added many dissimilar features.

Re: Which one is best: Samsung Nexus S or HTC Desire Z

No genuine dissimilarity in performance between cm7, kangs, infinity and SUperAOSP apart from preference? What's the excellent rom for me if I need BLN and vibrate on call respond? How do I know the top settings for photon? Or can I just utilize default? Lastly got my phone and this thing are wicked fast! I have not at all experienced a phone out of the box this good! Screen is yellowish typically though. Speakerphone volume is superb too!