Thread: P305-S8995E Has Random Shutdowns

P305-S8995E Has Random Shutdowns

Hello, I am having the Toshiba Satellite P305D-S8995E laptop and it is having the Windows Vista 64 Bit installed on it. When I start it, it shut down by it's own. I am not getting any kind of solution for it. I have sent my laptop before to Toshiba for solving same problem. And after that it worked fine for 3 months. But, now it is giving me same problem. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. will be thankful to you.

Re: P305-S8995E Has Random Shutdowns

Hello, you need to checkout it by your own. As it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem in your operating system. It may possible that the Operating system has got corrupted and due to that you get that problem. So, if now you want to solve your problem, then you must need to reinstall the new operating system and it will simply solve your problem. So, just check that and solve your problem.

Hello, you need to make use of the recovery for your laptop. Simply make use of the Recovery cd and simply recover your laptop and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. As it may be possible that your system is not working as per the requirement and that is why you are getting the problem. So, simply use the recovery for your laptop and solve the problem.

Hello, it may be possible that you are having the problem of the Virus. As many times due to the problem of the virus gives such kind of the problem. It simply shut down your computer or restart it. So, if you simply make use of the good antivirus then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You can use below one for this purpose:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, it may be possible that you are getting this problem due to the overheating of the processor. So, simply turn off your laptop and then simply make use of the removal of your processor. Then simply again connect that to the laptop. So, that it will simply work as per the requirement. So, you must need to make use of the checking for the processor. As if your processor is not taking the load then it will turn off your laptop. And you need to also clean your heatsink and also the processor fan which will keep your processor cool.

Hello, Random Shutdowns is the problem of the virus infection. So, if you want to solve that then you need to use the Avast Home Edition for removing the virus infected files. It is having the features as below:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • avast! Community IQ
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • avast! iTrack
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield