Thread: Toshiba Satellite A135-S2266 Getting Power But No Video

Toshiba Satellite A135-S2266 Getting Power But No Video

Hello, I am having Toshiba Satellite A135-S2266 in my home. But, from few days I am getting the problem of the display. If I provide the power to the laptop, it simply don't provide me display. The screen remains black. It don't give you flickering or any other screen display. All of the parts are working As the processor fan is running. And the battery also showing the power. I am not getting the solution for this. If you are having any for it, then please provide that to me.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A135-S2266 Getting Power But No Video

Hello, if you are getting the problem of the display. Then it is the problem of the ram. Either you need to first check whether the Ram is working or not. And then you can also try for the rubbing the golden metal from the ram. As if it contains some or the other dust particles or something, then it won't give you any kind of working. So, just checkout it and then you will get the solution for it.

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the fault in your Video chip. As most of the time your connection where you connect the video cable, stops working and that is why you would not able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the new video chip and after that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that.

Hello, it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the BIOS. Simply turn off your laptop. Then you need to simply remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard. Then again reconnect it. Then you can get the solution for your problem. Now you just need to make use of the BIOS setup. If you able to use it then you have got solved for your problem.

Hello, It may possible that your motherboard had stopped working and that is why you are getting the problem. As it may be possible that your motherboard is taking the power, but it it not working. Many times such type of problem occurs. And if you want to solve that then there is a single solution, that is you need to make use of the new motherboard. So, just change the motherboard for getting the solution.