Thread: Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON.

Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON.

I have recently bought a new Toshiba Qosimo laptop before 4 months. I was on a holiday trip of 1 month and after coming back from the trip i tried to boot up my laptop but it is just turning ON. Though i am getting the lights for power and charging but it is not booting up at all. I am very much depressed as it is not working after an use of only 3 months. I was using the latest windows operating system on this laptop that Windows 7 Home Edition.

Re: Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON.

I think you should direct go to the dealer from where you have bought this laptop as it would be under warranty. If there would be any hardware problem then the warranty would get utilized for the good reason. I think there would be something wrong with the power IC of your laptop which is not supplying the initial power to your motherboard. You may directly contact with the Toshiba to deal with this problem.

I think it could be the battery problem. I suggest you to check turning your laptop from direct supply of an electricity. If it would be any kind of battery issue then it will get ON or it will not. I think there could be something related to loose connection with your motherboard as well. I just can not catch up the exact reason for your problem as you have not given any kind of symptoms.

I think i have found the solution for your problem as i was having the same problem on my laptop and i have tried it and believe me it worked for me. This will seem bit crazy but you my try to make your laptop working. Take out the battery of your laptop and hold your laptop upside down then hold the power button for some around 30 seconds and then your laptop starts, Crazy Solution!!! But i has worked on my crazy laptop.

There might be something wrong with your power button which will be causing not to turn ON your laptop. I think you should give your laptop a check to an engineer so that if there would be any kind of problem in hardware then you can use the warranty of your laptop. This could be much annoying that your laptop is not turning on at all.