Thread: NB205 N325 function keys doesnt work after upgrade to Windows 7 ultimate

NB205 N325 function keys doesnt work after upgrade to Windows 7 ultimate

Hello. I have Toshiba NB205 N325 laptop and it is been upgraded with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that as I have upgraded the system my function keys are not able to work. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make he issue to be sorted well. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: NB205 N325 function keys doesnt work after upgrade to Windows 7 ultimate

As you have upgraded the system with Windows 7 operating system it is essential that you also upgrade the tools related to the system that is been associated. This may then help and work out for you. In order to make the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to perform a clean install. This may then help to get the system to work with the function keys.

IT is essential that you upgrade the drivers also yo may need to reinstall the driver in order to check out whether the driver is not able to work out for you well. This is essential as the driver may not be able to cope with the upgraded version of the operating system as it used to function with the help of the previous operating system. So do look out for the same.

You may need to install the flash card drivers for the system. This may then help to let the function keys of the same to respond and function accordingly well. So in order to make the issue to be supported all you need to do is to function or process the feature well. For this it is essential that you process or carry put the necessary required ailments that is essential.

There can be a possibility that can be proceeded in order to make the function keys to work well. All you need to do is to format the system completely and then install the operating system that you wish to work with. This would help you process the function keys and hence it may then be able to work accordingly well. I hope this may sort the issue that you are facing with.

Well you can install the drivers for the same under compatibility mode. This may then help or allow the the function keys to respond well. You need to install them by right clicking on the installer.exe of the driver and then install it under the compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may then help to make the application or the device to cope with the same.