Thread: Cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A

Cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A

I am facing an unusual problem that I cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A. Actually, I am trying to take a copy of the XBOX 360 games, that I am having, so that I can keep a backup of the same. I am not able to understand that why isnt the system allowing me to do so. I am working with the Windows 7 operating system. If there are any solutions to get rid of this issue, then please help me with the same.

The discs are copywrited

Hello there, the main reason why you cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A is that because the discs are copywrited. This is only the case with the XBOX 360 games. There are methods that will help you to get over this protection, but since it is illegal, I cannot mention about the same. I guess that you will have to make out by yourself to solve the issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The operating system may be blocking

It seems that you cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A because the operating system may be blocking the same. This block may be happening because there is some sort of incompatibility issue between the operating system and the burning of discs. Make sure that you must use any compatible burner to get rid of this issue. They are many available in the market.

Try using Nero

Try using Nero, if you cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A. I have been able to solve many such problems with the help of this software. Direct copying will not help. There is an option where you can create the image of a disc. This is a method that has helped me and I guess that it will prove helpful in your case too. Just let me know if the problem persists.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The disc may be corrupted

In rare cases, it is also possible that the disc may be corrupted due to which you cannot burn DVD+R DL Discs with HD-DVD TS-L802A. Have you tried burning other discs? If they are not causing such types of problems, then it is clear that there is some problem with the disc. My suggestion to you is to better to avoid the backup of such a disc.