Thread: Keyboard issues on Toshiba Satellite U405-S2833

Keyboard issues on Toshiba Satellite U405-S2833

Hello. I have a Toshiba Satellite U405-S283 laptop and it is been upgraded with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my Keyboard is not able to get functioned or work with the system. I do not know what could have caused the problem but i was working fine with Windows Xp which I used before. Please do help me out so that I can then make the device to function.

Re: Keyboard issues on Toshiba Satellite U405-S2833

The problem is basically related to the driver. You need to install the driver for the keyboard that you have plugged in. IT could be that the driver for the keyboard is not been installed properly and hence it is necessary that you check out for the issue well. This can be done to process well by reinstalling the driver again. I hope this should work for you.

The issue could be related as you have upgraded the system to Windows 7 it is essential that you upgrade the tools that is been necessary that you also get the application or the devices that is been associated to the system to be upate with the latest drivers. This may then help you out to work or process well. I hope this should help you out to make the issue to sort.

You need to enable the device from the device manager application this may then help to let the keyboard to get detected. It may then help in making the thing that is the keyboard to get detect to the system. Do check out for the suggested advice. This may help you out well and it could be very much essential for the device to support.

There is another way through which you can make the keyboard to get detected and work by installing the drivers under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click on the drivers installer.exe file. This may then help out to get the driver to install under the compatibility mode for Windows XP. As it may then take the feature of the Windows Xp.

Reinstall the driver by performing the steps that needs to be implemented. All you need to do is to open the start menu option and then open the control panel option. Now in that open the add/remove program option. Select the desired application that needs to be removed and click on remove button. Now restart the system and then install the fresh new copy of the updated driver. This will help.