Thread: Pocket PC V6

Pocket PC V6

Hi there, I have recently installed the Avast antivirus on my Windows mobile 6 based Motorola phone i have properly installed it on the same. But after the installation of the Avast i did not find place where i can enter the license code for the same. Also the Menu is disabled. Some time the pop message remind me about the activation. So help me with this issue.

Re: Pocket PC V6

As per your query it seems that you are unable to get the activation window on your device so that you can enter the license code for the same. So i wanted to know about exact detail of you device. Can you please let me know which Motorola device you are using so that i can find the solution for you issue. Thanks

As you have asked about the detail of my phone then let me tell you that i am using the Motorola Q 9h which is running with the Windows Mobile 6.1. This device is having the 2.4 Inch of display with the 320X240 resolution. Internal RAM for this device is 120 MB. Thats all i know about this device hoping that now you have all info to help me with the issue.

I have gone through all you specification and searched for the problem with your device on net and come to know that this is the problem with your device as the you phone does not have the support for the Avast that is why you are unable to get the menu. Also the menus for entering the code resides in bottom of window. So wait for the release of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    I have gone through all you specification and searched for the problem with your device on net and come to know that this is the problem with your device as the you phone does not have the support for the Avast that is why you are unable to get the menu. Also the menus for entering the code resides in bottom of window. So wait for the release of the same.
    I think that the solution for this device is resolved with the latest update of the AVAST 5 Pro PDA edition. so i will suggest you to download and install the latest version of the Avast on your device which might solve your issue of running the Avast on your device.