Thread: HTC HD2 Vs Nokia E72

HTC HD2 Vs Nokia E72

Hello Guys,

I am currently having the old LG mobile. I have to buy brand new mobile which integrates the multimedia features. I found this desired features in two mobiles namely, HTC HD2 and Nokia E72. I am not able to decide which mobile should I buy between these two mobiles. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over HTC HD2 and Nokia E72. I will greatly appreciate your any help over these mobiles.

Re: HTC HD2 Vs Nokia E72

HTC HD2 is built for pure finger touch control. Zoom in and out of documents, web pages, pictures or emails with just a simple pinch. Type up responses faster and more accurately on the large onscreen keyboard. The capacitive touch experience combined with an interface optimized for the spacious display, lets you easily adjust the settings, set up calendar appointments, browse through photos, and navigate through menus with only the touch of a finger.

The HTC HD2 has a similar design as smartphones touch with the difference that its large capacitive multi-screen occupies almost the entire surface, the lower 5 buttons are reserved. It is run by a processor Snapdragon running at 1 GHz. It has an internal memory of 512 MB but a card slot MicroSD can add up to 32GB of memory. It has 576 MB RAM constrained to 448 MB on most European models.

The Nokia E72 is smartphone range Nokia E Series. It is nothing but the successor of Nokia E71 and is based on a similar model, the same type of form, and offers a similar feature set. The Nokia E72 is a smartphone ofcompany (Like a Nokia E-Series requires) and has standard features, including email Mobile diary and IM among others. Other changes and improvements in software, including changes to the user interface and built-in implementing Mail among others.

The Nokia E72 has a new vision of the Navi key functionality compared to the standard D-pad used on many other devices Nokia. Including the Nokia E71 - which is said to improve ease of navigation menus, browser e-mail and the images it is an optical sensor rather than a series of buttons together. Compared to its predecessor, the Nokia E72 is said to have a higher level of performance and includes a camera 5 megapixels.