Thread: Audio Driver Gone - Satellite P105-S6064

Audio Driver Gone - Satellite P105-S6064

Hello to everyone, I am having Satellite P105-S6064 Laptop from two years and it worked well for me till now. But, from two days, my sound is not working. And the main thing is that it is telling me that my laptop wont have the Sound Device. I have installed the Windows xp operating system on it and it is working very fine, except the problem of the Driver for the Audio. If you are having any solution for the audio driver then please provide the solution to me.

Re: Audio Driver Gone - Satellite P105-S6064

Hello, if you are getting the problem of the Audio Driver then you must need to check the details of your Audio Device. That can be check from the Device manager. After that you will simply able to get the details for your Driver by making use of the properties. Then you will able to get the solution for your driver by simply checking the driver on the internet. Simply make download of it and then you will able to get the solution by installing it.

Hello, you need to simply make use of the Driver installing software application on your computer. It will simply solve your problem by making use of the internet. You just need to install that application and then you will able to get the drivers by making use of the Driver. It will simply solve your problem by downloading and then installing the driver. So, simply make use of that application and get solved your problem. You can use the applications as below:
    • Driver detective
    • Driver Installer
    • Driver Finder

Hello, you must need to download the driver from the internet and then install them on your computer. It will solve your problem. You need to do that and then simply install the driver on your laptop. After installing the driver you need to restart your computer for saving the setting and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of the steps and get solved your problem.

Hello, use the Driver Detective and solve your problem. It is having features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator