Thread: Mmc sd card reader not working in toshiba nb200

Mmc sd card reader not working in toshiba nb200

Hello friends,
    I have just bought a new Toshiba NB200 mini notebook which runs on windows 7 ultimate 32-bit operating system. The card in this notebook seems to be not working. I have already inserted mmc and sd cards for several times but my notebook is not able to show it on the window. I have also tried several drivers installing from the official website, but the problem persist. Please help me i don't know what to do.

Re: Mmc sd card reader not working in toshiba nb200

I think you need to check it out that your mmc and sd cards are not corrupted, to check this you need to go on the other laptop and insert the card which you are trying to insert it in your notebook, just check it out with the other laptop and see if the laptop reads the card then there is not problem with the card, and if it doesn't then you need to check it out with the dealer for the repair.

As you have stated your problem i can say that you need to check the slot of the card reader in which you are inserting your card. Just check if it is proper or not with the tecnician and then also you need to check out the way you put you mmc card in the slot. It should be put in the right direction so that your notebook can read the card without any of the error.

I think you need to re-install the driver of the card reader which is alreay installed in your toshiba notebook, just un-install the current one and then you can check out the on the toshiba's official website, there you can find the proper and updated driver for the card reader for your notebook. Install it and then you can check it out with the mmc card which you were trying to use.

If the problem doesn't solve then i think you need to contact your toshiba store and ask them to solve this problem. I think this problem is related to the mmc card slot of the notebook. So ask them to solve the problem by replacing the current card reader of your notebook and after that you can check it out by using the mmc card which is not recognised by your notebook.

Untill you problem is solved and you seek for the solution you can use the usb card reader which can be easily found in the store, it is easily available and it is cheap, you can use it for reading all kind of mmc and sd card in your system with the help of the usb cable that can be connected to your notebook. So you can use this method untill your problem is not solved.