Thread: Satellite L355D-S7815 audio glitch driver conflict.

Satellite L355D-S7815 audio glitch driver conflict.

Hello people, I have a Toshiba Satellite L355D-S7815 which is installed with Windows Vista operating system. The problem which I am facing is audio on the laptop is not working properly. The sound on the laptop glitches while playing any audio file. I think the drivers which are installed on the computer re conflicting therefore if anybody else is facing similar problem with Satellite L355D-S7815 audio glitch driver conflict then please share some information. Thanks in advance.

Re: Satellite L355D-S7815 audio glitch driver conflict.

Which application are you using to play the audio files? All the applications which are installed on the computer have lot of files which are associated to it. If any of the file which is associated to the application is corrupt or missing on the computer then the application will not work properly. Remove the currently installed application for the audio files and then remove all the files/keys which are associated to the application. Restart the computer and reinstall the application. Check if the problem continues.

The drivers which are installed on the computer are not working properly due to which the sound output is glitchy. For the any device to work properly, its associated drivers are needed to be installed. If the associated drivers are not installed then the device will not work properly. To check if the drivers are installed and working properly, right click on My computer and go to device manager. Highlight the installed Audio drivers and update the drivers. Let the procedure complete. Once the procedure is complete, see if the problem continues.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The BIOS on the motherboard of the laptop needs to be updated. All the information about the devices which are connected to the computer is because of the BIOS of the system. The BIOS of the computer is conflicting with the audio device of the computer and hence the sound output is glitchy. You will have to update the BIOS of the computer, go to the official website of Toshiba and download the updated BIOS for the model of the laptop which you are using. Once the file is downloaded, run the update from the command prompt. After updating BIOS of the laptop, you will not face the same problem.

Thanks for replying to the post really fast. As suggested I tried to update the audio drivers which are installed on the computer but it did not help. As a last resort I updated the BIOS on the computer and Viola it worked. Now the sound does not give any problems while playing. But after the BIOS upgrade the performance of the computer has degraded a lot. All the applications take a lot of time to open. So how to improve the performance of the computer?

There must be lot of applications running on the computer at a same time due to which the applications are taking lot of time to start. Open the task manager and see all the processes which are running. Terminate all the processes which are running and unwanted. After terminating all the processes which are unwanted, check if the performance of the laptop improves or not.