Thread: Qosmio x305 q701 screen randomly goes black at random times

Qosmio x305 q701 screen randomly goes black at random times

Hello there, I have Toshiba Qosmio x305 q701 laptop which is installed with Windows XP operating system. The laptop was working fine but from few days I am facing weird problems with the laptop. My Qosmio x305 q701 screen randomly goes black and random times. The laptop works for few minutes and then starts to give this problem. Also the audio on the laptop is glitchy. I cant figure out what is causing such problem and hence I need some help in solving the issue. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Qosmio x305 q701 screen randomly goes black and random times

According to me the problem which you are facing is due to the display drivers which are installed on the computer. The devices which are connected to the computer need some driver softwares to be installed on the computer to work properly. If the appropriate drivers are not installed then the device will not work properly. Check if the drivers for the display adapter are installed and working on computer. Go to device manager and check the list of all the devices which are installed. If there are any caution signs then you will have to follow the troubleshooting process. If the problem is not solved then update the drivers for the display adapters.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think the issue which you are facing is due to faulty motherboard. The motherboard of the computer is responsible for controlling all the functions of the computer. Hence if the motherboard of the computer is not working then the computer is bound to give such problems. I would suggest that you get the motherboard of the computer checked by some technician. If the motherboard is faulty then get it replaced. After replacing the motherboard, you will not face the same problem again.

The operating system of the computer is having some problems due to which the laptop is not working properly. The operating system of the computer have lot of files which are associated to it. If any of the file which is associated to the operating system is corrupt or missing on the computer, then the operating system will not work properly. You will have to reinstall the operating system on the computer. Repair or install the fresh copy of windows. Complete the procedure and see if the problem continues.

Most of the laptops face the problem with residual charge. Residual charge gets stored near the RAM chips of the laptop. If the residual charge reaches a threshold level then the system will not be able to access the RAM chip of the computer. To bring the computer back to working state, you will have to discharge the residual charge which is stored on the computer. To remove all the residual charge which is stored on the laptop. Remove the battery of the laptop and press the power button. Keep the power button pressed for about 30 seconds. Release the button and replace the battery. See if the laptop works properly.

Re: Qosmio x305 q701 screen randomly goes black at random times

While processing any application or process the CPU of the computer gets heated. If the temperature of the processor crosses the threshold temperature then the computer will stop responding. Therefore check if the CPU of the laptop is getting overheated. Clean the cooling fan of the laptop as the dust can block the airflow. After cleaning the cooling fan, check if the performance of the laptop improves or not.