Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop Drivers For Windows Xp

Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop Drivers For Windows Xp

Hello, I am getting problem with my laptop. I have recently purchased the new Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop and then I come to know that the games which I was playing on my computer with the Windows xp are not working with the Windows 7. And in my computer I am having 1 GB of RAM and in my Laptop I am having 3 GB of RAM. But, that games are not working properly. So, I want to change my operating system to the Windows Xp from the Windows 7. So, if you are having any solution for the drivers for Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop with Windows Xp, as I am not having Driver CD, then please help me.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop Drivers For Windows Xp

Hello, you must need to make use of the Recover Media program for getting the Drivers for your Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5015 Laptop drivers. If you make use of the application for getting the recovery then you can simply able to create the driver installation cd and then by the use of that you will able to get the solution for your Drivers for your Windows xp. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem of the Windows Xp Drivers.

Hello, as the model which you have specified is not having the Windows Xp support from the Toshiba. So, you would not able to get the any kind of the details or any help from the Toshiba for your Toshiba Satellite Laptop. So, you must need to make use of the internet for this purpose. As if you simply go to the Device manager and then find out the name and version of the Drivers which you required, then you will able to get the solution for your problem by downloading and installing them. So, simply make use of it and get solved for your problem.

Hey, I would suggest you to make use of the Driver Detective for your Driver installation. It will simply install the all of the Required Driver. You need to just install the Driver Detective on your computer. It is having features as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, you can simply get the solution for your problem, by the making use of the Chipset Driver providing Sites. You will able to get the drivers for your Chipset from the websites which provide it. Then you just need to download it and then simply install them on your Laptop. It will simply solve your problem. So, you just need to make use of the Driver from the different website and solve your problem.