Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018 Installation Source

Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018 Installation Source

Hello friends, I have recently bought the Laptop of the Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018 which is having Installed Windows 7 Operating System. But, it is not having installed any kind of the Driver Installation CD or any other material for installing the Driver. So, I want to know whether they are providing the CD's which are supposed to come with the Laptop or then don't provide it? If you are having any idea then please provide that to me.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5018 Installation Source

Hey, I am also thinking about the same. When I bought my Toshiba Satellite Laptop is won't have the Driver Installation CD. But, now I need that, as I have to install the Windows XP and I don't have the Driver Installation CD. So, if you are having any details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the solution for this, but I am not able to get the solution for it. So, if you find the solution, then provide that to me.

NO, Then now don't provide you the installation material. They had stop this few years ago. If you want to restore your Laptop to the Factory settings then you can simply make use of the Recover Partition from your hard driver and then simply restore your Toshiba laptop to the previous settings. If you checkout your laptop programs then you will come to know that it is having a program with the name of the Recovery media creator. You can simply use this program and then take a recovery of your all of the required media. If you create the disks of the media then it will take about 6 DVD's for this. So, you can make use of that.

Hey, thanks for these details. But, it is not helpful to me for now. As I have formatted my Hard Drive and now it is not having any kind of Recover Media. As I don't have these details before, I simply format the hard drive and simply install the Windows xp. So, is there any alternative solution for this. I have to install the Windows Xp driver, as my Audio is not working. So, please provide me any alternative solution for this.

Hey, as you have formatted your hard drive, now you must need to make use of the setting the Recovery Media from the Toshiba at 1(800)457-7777. For that you must need to provide the $25 for shipping. Now you have the only one option for this. So, simply make use of the help from the Toshiba and then you will simply able to get the all of the recovery media and then you can simply get solved for your problem.