Thread: Satellite A335-S6879 Windows 7 64-bit No Display brightness control and no vertical scroll touchpad

Satellite A335-S6879 Windows 7 64-bit No Display brightness control and no vertical scroll touchpad

Hello. I have Toshiba Satellite A335-S6879 laptop upgraded with Windows 7 64bit version operating system. The problem is that when I try to use the function keys for increasing or decreasing the brightness and contrast option I am not able to function well. I have no idea what could be the problem basically. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Satellite A335-S6879 Windows 7 64-bit No Display brightness control and no vertical scroll touchpad

The issue basically relates with the system that is been upgrade. It is essential that you look out for the thing. This is because the upgradation has made the thing to cause such things. It is essential that you look out process the feature to function accordingly. It is necessary that you work or process the function by performing a clean install.

Re: Satellite A335-S6879 Windows 7 64-bit No Display brightness control and no vertical scroll touchpad

You need to perform a clean install. This may make the issue to get sorted. All you need to do is to format the system completely. After it is been done you may then need to install the operating system and then install the related and required drivers for the same. This may then help in making the issue to sort out well. Do check out for the thing. Hope this may help.

It could be that the drivers that is been installed to the system may not abe able to work well. It is necessary that the drivers that is been installed should be able to cope or work well in order to function. This is necessary and very much needed in order to make the system to process the functions that is essential in a proper way. So do look out for the same.

It would be very much easy and you may then be able to work out for the thing by making the drivers to be installed under safe mode option. Remove the drivers and then try to install the same under safe mode. This may then work out well. safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features enabled to it. So it is necessary that you work out well for the thing. Do check out.