Thread: Blue Screen Of Death on New Satellite A500

Blue Screen Of Death on New Satellite A500

Recently i have purchased a new Toshiba Satellite A500-18Q which came installed with windows 7. Last night when i installed an application i got an Blue screen of death for some reasons may be due to some software conflicts. please help me out to resolve this Blue Screen Of Death on New Satellite A500 Thanks in advance.

Re: Blue Screen Of Death on New Satellite A500

May be your operating system must have gone bad due to some internal conflicts and hence you are repeatedly getting the Blue Screen of Death. To resolve this problem i would suggest you to get your operating system repaired. Use the recovery disc which you got with the laptop for recovering your operating system.

To resolve this problem i would like to know whether you are using the SD Card like a ReadyBoost cache. Since i faced this similar issue and then after doing a lot of research i finally found a solution in the form of a new multimedia card which i tried using as a ready boost drive and finally concluded that it is a defective one. when i removed this card system started working properly.

Install a suitable antivirus on your system since this may be due to a virus which is doing this fish thing. can you tell me whether you have installed some application before your system started displaying the Blue screen of death. If you know then simply remove that particular application this would resolve your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

something has really happened to your system since it appears as your system is corrupted. Try to repair it using the system recovery cd. If you cannot remove this then the best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to cleanly install the operating system once again. if the error still persists then take help from a hardware guy.