Thread: Toshiba Satellite P205d-S7802 Black Screen

Toshiba Satellite P205d-S7802 Black Screen

Hello. I have a Toshiba Satellite P205d-S7802 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my screen has completely gone black. I do not what might have caused the issue? I am not at all aware for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to get sorted out. Hope to get a solution. Thank you.

Re: Toshiba Satellite P205d-S7802 Black Screen

The issue that you are facing may probably be related to the drivers for the video card that is been install. It may be that the drivers for the video card has been corrupted and it is essential for them to get worked well by removing the installed one and then replacing it with a fresh copy of the same. get the latest driver for the same and then install it to the system.

There is another alternative for the same. You need to reinstall the application that is the drivers. All you need to do is to check out on control panel option and then open the add/remove program option. Select the desired application that needs to be removed. After that you need to click on remove button and then restart the system. Install the fresh new copy of the same.

There is a possibility that the device or the system may be affected by a virus and hence this is the reason that the screen is gong black. The virus may have affected or damaged the threat that is been causing the same. So in order to make the things to work out well you need to scan the system using a good antivirus application that will sort the same. Do check out for the same.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus application tool. his is a powerful application tool and has the tendency to detect the dangerous threat that is been affecting the system also may then remove the some out from the system. After that you can then check out that the application that it was affecting can then perform well accordingly.

It could be that the video card that is been embedded is not able to function or work out. This can be that the video card is been worn out and you need to replace it by other one. Do perform a BIOS flash too. Upgrade to the later update and then look out for the same issue. I hope this would help in making the thing to work out essentially well.