Thread: AMD/ATI Windows 7 Driver for the A305D-S6848 crashes

AMD/ATI Windows 7 Driver for the A305D-S6848 crashes

I have a Toshiba A305D-S6848 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an issue with the AMD/ATI driver. Been the latest download I am not able to install it to the system. I have no idea what could have been tn reason for such cause. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: AMD/ATI Windows 7 Driver for the A305D-S6848 crashes

The problem that you are facing may generally be related to the version of the driver that you are using to get it installed to the system. This that if the operating system is of 32 bit and the driver been of 64bit then it is quite difficult for the system to get worked with the driver that is been downloaded. You need to check out for the same that may then help you in making the issue to be sorted.

It could be that your system may have been affected by a virus issue and hence this is the reason that the application or the driver is not able to get install or work with. You need to scan the system using a good antivirus tool that may help in strong the problems that you are facing. So do check out by using the antivirus tool. it may help.

You can use Quick heal total security antivirus application in order to make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to scan the system using the same application. This may then allow the same. This may generally detect the threat that is causing the problem and remove it out from the system. Hop this should help yo out. Do check out for the same.

It could be that the admin might have restricted the rights for the user to install application to the system. This is the reason that the application is not able to get install. in order to make the things to work or process out well you need to get access to admin and the try to install the application to the same. This may help in sorting the issue.

If you are not able to get access to the admin account by right clicking on the .exe file and making it to run as administrator you can create anew account with admin rights. This can be done from the user account option from control panel and then fill in the parameters that is been needed. After it is been done you need to make the account as admin type from the manage section. Now create account and then restart he system. Login using the newly created account.