Thread: Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working

Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working

I am facing a weird problem in my system, that has been recently installed with the Windows 7 operating system. It is to be noted that I have done a clean install of the operating system. The problem is that Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working. The unusual thing that i encountered is that the external speakers are able to work. Please help me with all possible solutions inorder to get rid of this problem.

Some components of the system can be incompatible

Even if you have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, you must remember that some components of the system can be incompatible. I suppose that the internal speakers of the computer may be conflicting with the operating system, whereas, the external speakers may not be having any such issues. Inorder to avoid such problems, it is always suggested that one must never use Windows 7.

Call the computer engineer

Why are you taking the burden if the Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working. I suggest you to simply call the computer engineer. It is actually their duty to check for such problems and it is a better option to be used because they can provide the correct solutions. It is also a method, since anything wrong can occur, if you try playing with the system.

The hardware and software evaluation tool

Hello there, there seems to be a need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool. This is a tool that lists the compatible and incompatible components of the system. As you are not able to find out the main reason for the problem that why Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working, you will have to check out that if it is an incompatible issue or not.

Some kind of drivers issue

I guess that the issue of Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working is some kind of drivers issue. You must make sure that proper drivers are installed in the computer, that is with respect to the Windows 7 operating system. After the correct drivers are installed, your issue must be solved. If the same problem persists, then just let me know about it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Windows 7 has many issues

Since, Windows 7 has many issues like the one that you are facing, that is Satellite L505-S6959 internal speakers are not working, it is suggested that the users must not install or upgrade to Windows 7. Also, there are some major conflicts with the components of Toshiba and the Windows 7 operating system. These issues can only be resolved, if some solutions are provided by the officials themselves.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's