Thread: Can't recover my A505-S6960 from Recovery partition

Can't recover my A505-S6960 from Recovery partition

Hi all,

I am using Toshiba A505-S6960 notebook Satellite A-80 recovery disk, the computer prompts, said: "Disk 1 may have a different geometry can not use the product on the disk partition, should back up the disk's data, delete all partitions, in the new drive geometry to create a new partition, then restore the data file backup. " So i want to know that how should I go to that partition? Thanks in advance.

You need to Open the Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Computer Manager - Storage - Disk Management. Right-click c drive, compressed volumes (compression c disk, system requirements c disk space even in the least space in c drive to account for 100%, which is double the spare capacity, reload time can also custom size, recommended 35g) unpacked. New simple volume, and then formatted on it. If not, then just reinstall once, that is to buy the system disk or something. Toshiba computer has to restore factory settings, shutdown, boot, according to f 8, after setting under options. Check and reply.

You need to press the power button is turned off - press 0 (zero) key will not release until the letter warning -follow the prompts to set the C drive capacity, the following You are prompted operation, may be a half-hour, half-way also need to set up, you best be watching, and other computer recovered well after going to the district, started the computer right-click -Management- not following you will, and pay attention to you as long as the input to the size of the disk partition (1G = 1024M) other settings using the default better. All the best.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Inside the partition has been formatted data is more difficult recovery. But you can try to use to try to restore the backup file easy. However, after the estimated recovery is not complete documents. Best way is to install the ghost (if not) to do a backup again. Boot process is not there should you choose to enter the system? Is the first line is the Microsoft windows xp . The second line is the norton ghost. Note that point to see the screen when the system begins to load optionsIf you have press the down key to select Norton ghost return
    GHOST can back up into the reduction of times to do this. All the best.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

To access the Toshiba recovery partition, turn off the notebook PC. Hold down the 0 (zero) key and turn the laptop on.Press and hold 0 (zero) key, opened the laptop. Keep holding down the zero key until the TOSHIBA logo appears, where you should start tapping the zero key repeatedly.Hold down the zero key until the Toshiba maintained logo appears, where you should start digging zero key repeatedly. Stop if the unit beeps or when the TOSHIBA logo disappears.If you stop the unit beeps, or disappears, the Toshiba logo. The screen should flash # HDD RECOVERY MODE # for a split second, then load the Toshiba recovery program right from the hard drive.The screen should flash #flash # hard disk recovery mode and then load the Toshiba hard drive recovery plan right. Note that this erases all data, and reloads all factory default software. Note that this erases all data and reload all the factory software. Be sure to back up all your important personal data beforehand!Sure to back up all important personal information in advance .