Thread: Tetris game on blackberry pearl

Tetris game on blackberry pearl

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new blackberry pearl from branded store. On my previous nokia mobile I able to play tetris game. It is very amazing game to play. I want to asked is there any Tetris game available for blackberry pearl. Please help me to get Tetris game on blackberry pearl. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Tetris game on blackberry pearl

Hey I don't know whether Tetris game is available or not for your mobile, but there is one same game available for your blackberry pearl and it is called as DeBlocked. DeBlocked is a creative block based puzzler that does not follow the ever popular “Tetris” styled game play. Instead of battling against falling blocks that have to be rotated into place to clear lines, you will be controlling Trott the fox as he attempts to clear away blocks of varying colors from a 5×5 grid.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey you can easily download and install Tetris game on your blackberry pearl mobile phone. I also search for same game, but I unable to find this game on any other site. Then one of my friend suggest me this site and then I able to get this game from following site.
    BBT - Blackberry Tetris

Hey why don't you use Fremtris for your blackberry pearl. Fremtris is J2ME implementation of the well-known Tetris game. It works on every Java (J2ME) compatible mobile phone and PDA. You mobile have to support Java applications. Most of modern phones support it.
    Use arrows on you device keyboard or press 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 buttons to move and rotate block.

Hey you can get Tetris for your BlackBerry only in the Now the authentic Tetris game has been faithfully reproduced for the BlackBerry Platform. With more than 50 million copies sold worldwide, Tetris is the world's most popular video game.
    Click here to get that game.