Thread: Text Editors for ipad

Text Editors for ipad

Hello friends,
    I have recently bought a cool new Apple ipad. As I am writer I used this device to write story, articles. That's why I need best Text Editors for ipad. Can anyone tell me is there any Text Editors available for ipad. If you know anything about it, then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Text Editors for ipad

Hey why don't you use inbuilt text editor for your ipad. It has various option to manage your text. I also have the ipad and also use it's in built Text Editors to write something. It has very nice features and it works very well. I think you also use your ipad's inbuilt Text Editors to write your books, story and articles.

Hey you must use Pages for your ipad. It is the best Text Editors for ipad. Pages for iPad combines robust writing and advanced layout tools with the simplicity of Multi-Touch. So you can create all kinds of documents — including newsletters, reports, brochures, and flyers — using just your fingers. Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates, and you’re off to a beautiful start.

You must use Documents for your ipad. Introducing the iPad's only light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & text files on your iPad. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Documents account and open files on your PC or Mac. You can get this application from it's official site.

As per my information there is one application known as "Text Editor " which is used to edit your text easily. Text Editor allows you to create full text documents, with ease and comfort, on the fly!Features:- Use the large iPad touch screen to type your documents.- Supports both Portrait and Landscape!- Virtually unlimited document size!- Save and Load your docs for later use.- Email your documents to anyone in the world.- Save files are fully compatible with all other text editors.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You really need to try Zentap pro by Zenbrains

I am currently working with the developer of Zentap trying to make improvements, but so far its turned out to be a pretty good program. It will definitely quicken your typing as you only need to enter a couple letters before you are given several choices of those commonly used. I am disabled and only have use of my left arm, and Zentap has really simplified typing. As I said I am working with the application developer to make improvements, so any suggestions are welcome.

That nice and it is really a proper option for the quicktext. The one thing which I hardly found on some widescreen phone is the word wrap option. You can see a long text continous and then to navigate the right scroll moves alphabet by alphabet. So that makes the job a bit sometime. And if I view a bit larger font then too it is boring. So if getting all text fit to the screen and scrolling down the same makes the work much easier.

@Florence USA - When you said that's nice are you referring to Zentap?