Thread: Free video editing software for Blackberry Pearl

Free video editing software for Blackberry Pearl

I really love my new BlackBerry Pearl phone and i wanted to have a video converter which can help me to convert my videos which are saved on my computer to the format which can be played on the BlackBerry Pearl. I think that there are more softwares which are available on the internet but i am unable to find the exact one. So please help me to find the exact converter for my BB pearl and also if it is free then it would be great to have.

Re: Free video editing software for Blackberry Pearl

As i know that the Blackberry Pearl it supports AVI files to play video on the phone. So i think you need to go on the blackberry web-site and then just find the software which is called "blackberry video converter", it is a great software which helps you to convert all the videos on your computer to the specific video format that is playable on the phone. So try this software which is available for free.

You can have this software which is called Wondershare DVD to BlackBerry Converter. It is a very great and useful converter which can be used to convert DVD files to the BlackBerry phones. It can also convert the DVD to BlackBerry video for most of the BlackBerry phone models. As you want it for the Pearl then it supports BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and it provides with excellent video and audio quality.

You can have this converter "Daniusoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter", it is a powerful and the easy converter which can convert DVD to the BlackBerry phones, this is a converter software which helps in converting DVD to BlackBerry video and audio with AVI format files. It can convert in a super fast speed and also it has a lot of the powerful functions, by which you can enjoy your DVDs on your BlackBerry phones anytime and anywhere.

The best ant the supported tool which is called Blackberry Video Converter 1.13 this is the latest version of this converter. It is a free utility which will create a video to that can be playable on your Blackberry phones from any of the input video file that your MPlayer supports. It is the utility which will take video information from a local file or from a DVD and then encode it to play on Blackberry devices.

I have this software which is called Aiseesoft BlackBerry Video Converter. This software is an all-in-one and it is the best BlackBerry Converter pack for all the BlackBerry phone editions. It has the strong function of the video editing functions such as the video joiner, video cutter and video cropper for you by which you can capture your favorite clips. It also has the fast conversion, which will convert all your favorite videos for your BB pearl.