Thread: Skype 3.0 For Windows Mobile Beta

Skype 3.0 For Windows Mobile Beta

Hey, I am trying to get the details for the Skype 3.0 for the Windows mobile beta. I have tried to find out the details about it on internet, but I am not able to get that. If you are having any details for the Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile which has completed the development, then please provide that to me. I think now it is possible to download. So, provide me details of the download.

Re: Skype 3.0 For Windows Mobile Beta

Hey, If Skype 3.0 is available to the Windows Mobile Beta then you will able to get to use the features as below:
    • Great value calls
    • Online number
    • SMS
    • Voicemail
    • Call forwarding

Hey, I am also searching for the download of the Skype 3.0 and now if you are having any details about it, then please provide that details to me. I have only come to know that it has been developed, but I have not got any of the setup for the use. So, if you are having any details about it, then please provide that to me. Then I can able to make use of it. So, simply do this.

Hey, I don't know whether the Skype 3.0 is available to or not. If you are having any details about it, then please provide that to me. I have tried to find out the details on the internet, but I don't find it. As I have tried to find out it and not able to get that. So, if you are having details from which I will come to know that Skype 3.0 is available for the Windows Mobile Beta, then provide that to me.

Hey, I have come to know that if you want to download the Skype for your Windows Mobile then you have to do search for the .cab files for your mobile. As I have read on the website of the Skype that they have removed the Skype version from the Windows mobile as they think that the Windows mobile is not having the that much good enough as the other one such as the iPhone and Symbian. So, that is why I think it is not possible to make use of the Skype for the Windows Mobile Beta.