Thread: Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 3G 3GS with blacksn0w

Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 3G 3GS with blacksn0w

Hello, I want to know the settings from which I will able to Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 3G 3GS with blacksn0w. I have tried to find out the steps which will help me. But, I am not able to get that. If you are having any solution from which I will able to do that, then I will be thankful to you. So, please help me. If you are having any other suggestions then provide that to me.

Re: Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 3G 3GS with blacksn0w

Hey, I have heard that it is not possible to jailbreak your iPhone which is provided by the AT&T. I am right or not? If you provide me some or the more details about it, then I can simply solve my problem also. I have tried to search the related details on internet, but I am not able to come on any conclusion. As I don't get any kind of confident solution on internet. So, if anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me.

Hey, I have come to know that you can simply able to jailbreak your iPhone 2G, 3G and iPhone 3GS for your iPhone with the help of the Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3. But, it will work for your iPhone 3GS if it is having older bootrom. But, if your iPhone is having the stock 3.1.3 then you will not able to make use of it. The Firmware version of the 3.1.3 is having ability to jailbreak your iPhone. If you are having iPod touch 1G/2G then you can also make use of the redsn0w to jailbreak on 3.1.3 firmware.

Hello, if you want to Jailbreak iPhone on 3.1.3 then you need to follow the steps below:
    1. You can simply able to jailbreak your iPhone 3G or 3GS with the help of the Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 on iPhone firmware 3.1.3 and with the help of the tutorial provided by the Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3.
    2. Then you need to make use of the steps below for the unlocking of the iPhone 3G/3G on 3.1.3:
    3. Now with the help of the blacksn0w from Cydia you can unlock it with the help of the steps below:
      • Open the “Cydia” on your iPhone.
      • Select the “Manage” tab.
      • After that you need to select the "Sources”
      • After that you can simply make use of the “Edit” and then simply select “Add”. Here you will get to need to enter the url. Then simply add the url of the blackra1n. And then simply touch the “Add Source”.
      • Then you will able to install the whle application and then you need to restart your iPhone.

Make use of the stpe below:
    • First thing you must be needed to do it jailbreaking your iPhone.
    • Then for unlocking you need to start your Cydia.
    • Here select one by one the Manage >> Sources >> Edit >> Add.
    • Then enter the URL of the blackra1n.
    • Then select to the Add Source.
    • Done.
    • Simply restart your iPhone.

Mable2 Guest

Now iphone OS 4.0 is coming. You can give it a try.