Thread: How To Update SUNNO A880 Phone To Windows Mobile7?

How To Update SUNNO A880 Phone To Windows Mobile7?

Hello, I am having SUNNO A880 Windows Mobile 6.5. As you all know that the Windows has launched the Windows System 7.0. And I want to know the details from which I will able to get the update for my window mobile 6.5 to the windows mobile7.0? If you are having any details then please provide that to me.

Re: How To Update SUNNO A880 Phone To Windows Mobile7?

Hey, if this is possible then provide that details to me also. If you are able to get the solution for it, then provide that to me. I have tried to search on internet, but I don't find any details for this. If you provide that to me, then I will able to update my mobile also. I have tried to find out the details for it, but I am not able to find it.

Hey, I am not able to get the exact query of you. If you provide the more details about it, then I can solve your problem. I have not able to understand the details of your Windows Mobile 7. If you provide that me in detail, then I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the details for this on internet and won't able to get that. So, if you are having any then provide that to me.

Hey, this is not possible to update your phone. If you are having the mobile 6.5 then it is not possible to convert that to the Mobile 7. I don't think that you will able to do that. So, simply make use of the new Mobile 7 directly and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. So, just leave this and solve the problem by making use of the new Mobile 7 directly.

Hey, I am also searching for the solution which will simply solve my problem which i same as your problem. I am also having the same mobile 6.5 and wanted to update it to the Mobile 7. But, not getting the solution for it, if anyone from you thinks that this is possible then tell me how to do that. I have come to know that it is not possible. But, if possible then tell me how to solve that problem.