Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Change appearance of SMS Text messages

Portable Devices

Old 08-04-2010

Change appearance of SMS Text messages

Hello Friends,

I am using the BlackBerry Bold 9000. And this BlackBerry mobile handles text message as like emails. It has special system for outgoing and incoming messages. But the thing is that I don't know how to change the appearance of SMS Text messages over the BlackBerry Bold 9000. If know the procedure for the same, then please let me aware about that. I am waiting for your reply.

Old 08-04-2010

Re: Change appearance of SMS Text messages

It's very complicated to change the appearance of SMS Text messages over the BlackBerry Bold 9000. I suggest you to try something like 'Message setting'. Here you might get the option to change the Text message appearance. You can also refer the user manual in the way to change the SMS appearance. Hopefully this will help you.
Old 08-04-2010

I don't know if BlackBerry Bold 9000 supports customization of Text message appearance. The BlackBerry Bold smartphone offer awesome entertainment features. But don't have any idea about it's features related to the SMS Text messages. This mobile basically integrated with GPS and BlackBerry Maps as well as File Editing features.
Old 08-04-2010

According to my information there is no functionality available in BlackBerry Bold 9000 for to modify the appearance of SMS Text messages. I am also having the same BlackBerry phone, and having the the similar issue. I have tried various procedure to achieve this modification of SMS message appearance, but no success. If you get any solution over it, then don't forget to let me know.
Old 08-04-2010

You need to use the message setting option of your BlackBerry smartphone. Form there you will need to choose the appearance option. And then select your desired appearance for SMS Text messages. For example you cam apply the 'Bold' appearance to you SMS Text messages. Please try this and let me know if it worked for you or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,