Thread: Unable to Install Applications via Mac on blackberry

Unable to Install Applications via Mac on blackberry

I have a Blackberry Pearl and i wanted to know that how can i install all the application on my blackberry pearl. I have a Notebook which works on Mac and i wanted to install the application through my notebook. I have tried most of the possible methods but i am unable to perform it. So please if anyone has any idea on this topic then please help me and also some information on how can i install the applicaitons.

Re: Unable to Install Applications via Mac on blackberry

You can follow the steps which i have mentioned below:

1) You need to download VMWare Fusion 3 (Beta)
    2) After that Install the VMWare Fusion 3 with default settings
    3) Then Install Windows XP/Vista as per the VMWare instructions.
    4) After that download the appropriate version of the Desktop Manager for your provider like Cingular or T-Mobile
    5) Then Install DM with default options
    6) After that open the DM and then select the 'Options' and then 'Connection Settings', and select 'USB'
    7) Then connect the Blackberry.
    8) After that enjoy installing your applications via your Mac!

I think you need to have software which can help you to install all the applications on your blackberry phone. I have downlaoded a software which is called "Blackberry PocketMac" from the official website of Blackberry. After downloading it you need to install it on your notebook and then select the blackberry icon and you will find a way which can help you to install. Then after that just connect your blackberry and you can do what you want.

I have also this phone which is Blackberry pearl and i think you need to download and have PocketMac for your notebook. I think if you have the latest version of the PocketMac for the Blackberry then when you launch this application you need to go to the 'Utilities' then 'Install Applications to Device' and after that install application with an .alx extension. This worked for me and i hope that it also works for you.

I am new with the blackberry but what i have understant is that you can install all the applications with the help of Pocket Mac and if you want to remove the applicaitons then you need to delete the files with the blackberry by going to Options/Advanced Options/Applications, then select the application that you want to delete it from the blackberry. Also you need to download a windows virtualization program and using desktop manager for the specific carrier.

So if you want to have application on your blackberry phone then you can use any of the applicaiton which can help you to install the application. This is the best way by which you can have the data on your phone, just download the best software suited for your mac notebok and install it with the best settings which can help you to have control on the data of the blackberry phone.