Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2010

Sync calendar only via USB for Lotus notes

I have got the BB8100 on my birthday. As i working with the one company which is running the Lotus Notes for out email purpose. My office computer is also configured for the Lotus notes only. All i wanted to Synchronize my BB8100 with Notes calender using the USB. So is it possible for me to get the solution of Sync calendar only via USB for Lotus notes. Thank you
Old 08-04-2010

Re: Sync calendar only via USB for Lotus notes

I am having the solution of the same as i am also going through same query and search for it and got a trick which i am posting here so that you can perform the same and work with it.
  • Open Desktop manager
  • Select Synchronize
  • Select Configuration tab
  • Click the Configure Synchronize button
  • Check the calendar box
  • Select Lotus Notes,
  • Select "sync to device"
  • Enter the password on next screen
  • Click finish
Old 08-04-2010

Hi there, I have done as you have said but i think that there is something wrong as it is not working for me. Whenever i am trying to Lotus Notes Calender Synchronize it got crashed. I have tried three to four time but it does not work for me. So i am asking for you to help me with the same issue. A help may be appreciated.
Old 08-04-2010

Quote:
I am having the solution of the same as i am also going through same query and search for it and got a trick which i am posting here so that you can perform the same and work with it.
I have tried this with my Blackberry and got this working with my issue. So once again lot thanks to you.
Old 08-04-2010

I think that this is the issue of the Calender which might got corrupted because of which your Synchronization is crashing. So it is better to identify the corrupt document and then and resolve the issue. To find the solution just debug the document through your device and let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,