Thread: Blackberry Pearl 8100- Uncaught Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Blackberry Pearl 8100- Uncaught Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Hello,
    I have purchased a new blackberry pearl, but the problem with the phone is that it keeps on giving me the same error, message
    Code:
    Uncaught Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
    I tried many things to solve the problem, but none of them are working. So, if you have any idea regarding to this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Blackberry Pearl 8100 java exception

Hello,
    I think you can do the reset of your phone that is I am talking about the hard reset, if you do that everything will be in its place as it was when you had purchased it. Even this does not work then you can try to uninstall some of the softwares that you do not use or which are heavy for the phone's operating system, and can crash the phone.

Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100- Uncaught Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Hello,
    I think some of the operating systems of the mobile phone are just buggy. In some of the most recent mobile phones you can find some of the operating system software that are useless, many of the software's are just attractive and not useful useful in nature, I mean to say that they have features that most of the people do not use.

Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100- Uncaught Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Hello,
    You can do one thing, you can go to options then go you will need to sms the text, just scroll down and you will find a number. Then you have to change the number, then it should work fine. Also, you can reboot the system that is reboot the phone (blackberry) , the file is the batt file and you can start the phone. I hope this will help you.

Hello,
    I had a similar kind of a problem with my Black Berry. I immediately formatted my operating system of the phone, I just made a clean install after that and ten problem was solved, but remember to take the backup of the phone when you are deciding to format the phone. Other then this I do not think you have any option for it. So, I recommend you to format the system also take the backup of the file which are necessary for you.