Thread: Lock screen orientation in iPad

Lock screen orientation in iPad

Hi,
    I had purchase Apple iPad. This is really a very nice design. I need some help in dealing with some issues in iPad. First how to lock screen orientation in Apple iPad. What is the easy way to do that. I also wants to find out the firmware version of iPad and also how to remove some contacts and videos from iPad to create some space for other files. Where you case the Wi-Fi MAC of iPad.

Re: Lock screen orientation in iPad

It is quiet right that you can save some space in iPad by deleting some old videos from the device. That is easy to do and you can do that frequently in order to add more and more data afterward. If you are new to iPad then here is the solution for you. Enter the videos column where you can see the list of videos in your iPad. Then tap the video you want to remove and hold down for 2 secs. Then you can see the X button. Tap that.

I will like to inform you about one thing before deleting a video. If you have a rented movie in your iPad and you want to delete that tone then you will need to sync it with iTunes. Only after that it will disappear after resync. To checkout the firmware version of Apple iPad you have to tap on settings > General and then About. A window will appear and you can see the firmware date and version.

You can easily add and remove contacts from the Apple iPad. Apple has designed a very friendly user interface of iPad. You will just need some times to get use to it. Anyhow to remove a contact you have to first enter the contact application in iPad. Tap on it and then choose the contact which you want to delete. No you can tap on edit on it and then scroll down to see the Delete option.

It is possible to get the Wi-Fi Mac address on iPad. This is necessary if you are trying to connect to a wireless network. For this you will have to first enter the settings column of iPad and then tap on general. No look for the About option in iPad. Tap on it. You will have to read the information in that. As you scroll down to the Wf-Fi address part you can see your Mac Address that.

It is possible to lock screen orientation in iPad. This is sometime a bit annoying where when you move the iPad it takes time to change the orientation and then revert back to normal. For this locking it off will be a nice option. For this you just need to hit the Screen Rotation Lock button which is located on the side of iPad. See on the top of volume buttons.