Thread: What & How Can I Delete From My Satellite L515

What & How Can I Delete From My Satellite L515

I have bought a new brand Toshiba Satellite L515-S4925 Laptop and i mostly use this laptop for DJing purpose. I do not have any ideas that how to deal with the problems on computer system. Actually i do not want any of the software which i never even thought to use. But when try to remove them then operating system says that deletion of those program might affect some other associated programs or my computer might not work properly. Can anybody tell me which programs i should remove and how can i do it?

Re: What & How Can I Delete From My Satellite L515

I have provided the solution to add or remove any of the programs from your laptop by assuming that you have installed a windows operating system on your Satellite L515. Go to the start menu and then open control panel. Here you would be having an icon as Add Or Remove programs, so click on it. Windows opens where all the programs are listed which are installed on your computer. You just have to select the program name and then click on the Remove button in order to completely uninstall that particular program from your hard drive.

I would like to tell you that programs which are essential for running an operating system on your laptop can not be removed from your hard drive as it might lead to stop your computer working without any problem. If you find the Toshiba's tag in any program then i suggest you not to delete those programs. And make sure that you are not mistaking by deleting any programs as it might happen that you can no reinstall those programs or installing them can cost you.

I simply suggest you to keep on working with the programs installed on your computer as it would not be taking much space of your hard drive except if your laptop contains the Adobe Photoshop or .NET framework which i guess is a program which can consume much memory of your hard drive or it might make your laptop works slower. But other then this you can find it on task manager that which process is taking much usage of CPU so that you can confirm that which program is slowing your computer system.

I suggest you not to DELETE anything from your computer as you would not be able to restore some of the programs which gets deleted once. Instead o deleting anything you can simply UNINSTALL it so that it wold not be there to use it on your laptop. But yes it is true that exe files of those programs would be still there in hard disk but let me tell you that it does not consumes much space as it would be in some KBs.