Thread: Laptop keeps rebooting

Laptop keeps rebooting

My Toshiba Satellite A105 laptop keeps rebooting for some reason. Whenever i try to start it. It boots to the black screen with the options safe mode and all. when i select to boot in the safe mode it seems as it is booting and then it restarts again back to the safe mode screen. please help me to resolve this problem.

Re: Laptop keeps rebooting

This situation clearly indicates that it is very badly infected with a virus. So try to install an antivirus applications on yur system which will take care of all thse viruses very well. I think that the AVG antivirus Free Edition is one of the best antivirus application for deleting and removing such virus threats. Hope this helps.

So you are directly logged in to the safe mode and hence you should try to reboot the machine last know good configuration. When you select this option your system will get started. Now install the appropriate VGA drivers and then reboot your laptop again. After this the laptop will start working once again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that all your system files are corrupted and hence will have to do a clean install of the operating system. Try to install the operating system cleanly with the help of the windows Recovery disc. After installing the windows you should install the drivers properly so that there is no chance of error.

It appears as the laptop battery is not working properly and hence it gets rebooted every time when you try to restart you machine. The best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to get your battery charged fully and then get restart the laptop. If it restarts again then rush to the vendor and get your laptop battery replaced.