Thread: New Toshiba Mini NB205-210 that's right button won't respond

New Toshiba Mini NB205-210 that's right button won't respond

Hello. I have a Toshiba Mini NB205-210 system. It is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that the right button of the laptop is not able to function well. I do not know what could have been wrong? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out and make the right button to function. Thank you.

Re: New Toshiba Mini NB205-210 that's right button won't respond

The problem is that the device may have issues with the internal part. It may be that the system is been acquainted with dust and needs to be cleaned up. This can be done by using a air pressure pump. Do perform the same action. This may then help in sorting the problem. It can also be that something might have stuck in it so try tapping it upside down.

You can use a keyboard alternate in order to make the things to work out well for you. It would be better that you check out or make the issue to be sorted by applying or using the same action that is been asked. You can find the same just next o the to the space bar or to he number pad, Do work out with the same. Hope this will help you out.

IT could be that the drivers that is been associated with the same may have got damaged and it needs to work out well. For this you need to install the latest drivers for the device or the system that may then help in making the things to work out well. Install the drivers again by uninstalling the existing drivers. This will then help you out.

The problem could basically be due to a virus/worm or keylogger. It could be that they may have affected the system and has made such sort of a problem to the same. In order to make the things to process out well you need to use a spybot that may remove the threats that is been affecting like virus/worms or keylogger. Do process out the same. his may help.

Process a clean boot to the system . This may also help you out in processing the same and thus making the threat issue to be sorted. If the device or the button is still not working you can format the system completely and then try to install the OS again. After hat install the latest updated drivers for the same. This may then work out well.